Preservation of American Hellenic History
Hellenic American Cultural Center of Oregon and Southwest Washington
The Hellenic-American Cultural Center (HACC), established in June, 2006, is a non-profit 501(c)(3) public charity dedicated to gathering, preserving and sharing the Hellenic (Greek) experience in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
A 15-member Board of Directors along with over 70 committee members work diligently to accomplish the following objectives:
- To gather, preserve, and share knowledge of the Hellenic (Greek) American experience in Oregon and SW Washington.
- To celebrate the rich cultural traditions brought to this region by Hellenes and to honor the activities and accomplishments of Hellenic Americans.
- To establish a physical cultural center comprised of a museum, research and lending library, bookstore, gathering place and facilities for dance, singing activities, lectures and exhibits.
- To secure funding to develop and support the center.
- To facilitate sharing and passing forward the above among future generations, philhellenes, scholars, schools and others.
- [ Skip ]
- Copyright © HACC 2006-2014.
- Last update by PAHH, May 2014.
(This is the bottom of the page.)