Jump to: [ Text ] [ Menu ]
Preservation of American Hellenic History
This Page Links
Who (which visitors)
This information is for our visitors with specialized browsers.
What (which web-pages)
This information applies to the PAHH web-site's outer pages, or (we may say) the main pages.
The inner pages, deeper inside the PAHH web-site, have their own link for accessibility.
Skip Links, about them
- At the very top of each page, you will find a couple of links to let you skip immediately to the page text or to the web-site menu.
- Also, there are other links through the pages to allow you to skip past some parts.
Tab Index, about it
- Jump to Page Text.
1 = Page Text.
- Jump to Web-site Menu.
2 = Web-site Menu.
- 3 to 23
- Links inside the Web-site Menu, one at a time.
- Then, the tabbing order should follow your own browser's default sequence through the page.
Page Layout, description
- Very Top of Page, immediately:
- Skip links:
- Jump to the page text.
- Jump to the web-site menu.
- Head of Page:
- The PAHH graphic — with a link to a description about the graphic.
- Middle of page:
- The page text.
- Bottom of page:
- The web-site menu — plus some auxiliary links.
- Foot of page:
- An indication of your location in this web-site.
Printing, way to print, braille and visual
- If possible, use the
author's styles for printing. They are also known as the
- They will eliminate the web-site menu as well as the auxiliary links and skip links, so that you may print the main text only.
Contact, ways to contact
- You will have a choice between ways to contact PAHH:
- postal-mail for all of our visitors.
- phone for all of our visitors.
- form-mail with access keys as well as skip links for some of our visitors, most but not all:
- about the limitation:[ skip ]
- the limitation is necessary for us to protect ourselves against spammer's robots (spambots) and other rogues.
- if the form-mail does not appear for you,
then kindly help us by using either postal-mail or the phone instead.
- Yes, you have the choice between these ways to contact PAHH.
- We follow the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
to Levels AA-AAA as far as we can through this web-site.
Your Feedback, please
- Kindly contact us if you have any suggestions for the improvement of this web-site.
- We would be pleased to hear from you.
- Thank you for visiting our web-site.
- We hope your visit will be enjoyable.
(End of Accessibility Statement. The web-site menu comes next.)
(This is the bottom of the page.)