Preservation of American Hellenic History
Accessibility, Regional Groups Web-Pages
This Page Links
Who (which visitors)
- This information is for our visitors with specialized browsers.
What (which web-pages)
- This information applies to some of the regional groups web-pages.
- The PAHH main pages have their own link for accessibility.
- Very Top of Page:
- A couple of links to let you jump directly to the page text or to the web-site navigation.
- Top of Page:
- An indication of your location in this web-site, and then the PAHH graphic (logo).
- Middle of page:
- The page text with these parts:
- Contact information for the regional group (with a skip link).
- Then, a description of the group.
- Bottom of page:
- Auxiliary information about the publication (with a skip link).
- Very bottom of page:
- Web-site navigation with another indication of your location in this web-site.
- The PAHH graphic is a visual header towards the top of each of the page.
- A long description of the graphic is available for you to read among the PAHH outer pages.
- The link to this Accessibility page comes first in the tabbing order.
- The links at the very top of the page come second and third — to let you skip to the page text or to the web-site navigation.
- Then, the tabbing order should follow your own browser's default sequence through the page.
- We strive to comply with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
1.0 Levels AA-AAA as far as reasonably possible.
- Kindly contact PAHH if you have any suggestions for the improvement of this web-site.
- We would be pleased to hear from you.
- Thank you for visiting our web-site.
- We hope your visit will be enjoyable.
(This is the bottom of the page.)